This is an AC power regulation technique that is designed to work on mains power supplies with loads of approximately 300 VA - 5,000 VA. It can be used in power conditioners/regulators, test equipment for unit testing, and power supplies for industrial applications. Technical data on the circuit design and performance is available on request.
- Power supply for discrete industrial applications
- Electronic equipment testing
- Power conditioners/regulators for residential and small scale applications
- Fast response
- Clean waveform transmission
- Simple and low cost design
- Load independence
WaikatoLink is seeking investment and partnerships with industry to further develop the technology and take it to market. We are also seeking advice from those with expertise in this field.